It is proposed to initiate a project, to adopt and utilise the landmark Red Telephone Box at the bottom of High Town Road and Midland Rd.
The scope of the project will be the adoption, restoration, re-purposing and maintenance for the 1st year. Full project plans and costing will be presented for a vote for the two most popular concepts at a future FoHT public meeting if it is agreed to proceed.
Outside the scope of the project will be the ongoing maintenance after the 1st year, the community will be accepting to undertake this responsibility if the project proceeds. An estimation of these costs will be included within any project proposals.
How would you most like to see the Phone Box used?
- Other (Let us know your ideas) (37%, 13 Votes)
- Defibrillators / 1st Aid Box (29%, 10 Votes)
- Notice Board (26%, 9 Votes)
- Art Gallery (9%, 3 Votes)
- Dont believe project should proceed (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 35